Sunday, August 5, 2007

Old Navy Trapeze Tank Top

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A few weeks ago I picked up two Old Navy Trapeze Tank Tops. It is super comfortable, thin but not too thin, and its a perfect length for me. It ends right past my belly. I dont generally like things that fall mid belly or too far past by belly. The way it gathers at the top, combined with the slight v-neck makes for an attractive cut but not over the top with cleavage. I have worn them alone with a strapless bra, and under other shirts with a bra. Both ways work well.

I was surprised to find that I fit into the XL. I've noticed that a lot of their cotton/stretch type tops fit me in both XL and XXL sizes. For reference, I am a 22-24/44C, so this is more than generous. Perhaps this is the trade off for removing plus sizes from the stores.

I purchased one in black and one in white, but I got them on clearance for $7 each. This one is currently running "reduced" at $15.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the word purchase. Why can't people just say they bought something? YUK.

Kim said...

Ah well, you know how it goes. Its my blog, my word choice :)

Anonymous said...

whats the difference, man people need to start getting out more. I like the top :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com